Thursday, August 13, 2009

Quiet

It's been one of those weeks. Everything seems so busy it's hard to stop and catch my breath. The kids are busy busy busy, life is busy busy busy, and all I want to do is steal away and find my quiet. I did a quick dash towards the woods tonight with that aim in mind. Unfortunately the mosquitos, deer flies, and my 4 year old followed me....with his new "best friend" you see in the photo. Since I didn't find my quiet outside tonight, I'm hoping for some sewing and a margarita after the kids go to bed. It will do.

To all of you out there who feel like you're stretched too thin, have too many demands, not enough time to yourself, here's a little tiny bit of quiet for you and a toast to you as well. Cheers!





4 comments:

Tumus said...

thank you.

I think i'll just stare at that flower for a bit and just breathe.

Marchi Wierson said...

oooo margarita sounds good!!!

Sonia / COZY MEMORIES said...

Aw, thanks sweet Lisa, I understand how overwhelmed you can feel sometimes with four little ones, pets, a hubby to take care of & a house and a business to run.
I hope your margarita will do for today. It's been so hot over here, I wouldn't say no to a mojito ... mmm.
Sending you much love xoxo

t does wool said...

thank you sweet Lisa for the beautiful quiet................

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails