Friday, February 12, 2010

A Little Bit


Well, the mushroom theme continues.  This week I've made a few teeny tiny wool amanitas to send off as gifts.  Yesterday's was fit into a thimble and I had so much fun making it that I wanted to run right out the antique shop and buy up every last thimble they had.  Alas, that would violate my New Year's Resolution so I rummaged around in my workspace and came up with a tiny basket instead. 


I hope the recipients will like them.

We have sunshine here today, something that I've sorely missed and I feel like everything is better and brighter today and it is with high hopes that I'm setting off to work on some new projects. 

I hope you're feeling equally sunny.  Have a happy Friday, everyone!

13 comments:

ZenCrafter said...

Lisa, your toadstools are scrumptious in every way, and so dear! I had my writing group last night, and our theme was "Tiny" as in valen-tiny! It was so inspiring to think tiny!

Maria Dent said...

These are so cute!!

Unknown said...

oh.. delicious little 'shrooms!!!

Kar said...

Those are just absolutely adorable!

Greenbead said...

Those are beyond adorable!

KarenB said...

So cute! I think I like it best in the little basket. How could the recipients not LOVE them, Seriously?

Valerie said...

I can only agree with greenbead & KarenB !! you're the best :)

Marchi Wierson said...

LOVE!!!!!!!

Laura said...

I love them! They are adorable.

filz-t-raum.ch said...

the mushrooms are so cute!!!
wonderful feltwork!!!
bye,
filz-t-raum.ch

Lilly's Home Journal said...

Fantastic!!!! This is the cutest mushroom! Very creative!
How about making a mushroom inside a small teacup or on a measuring spoon.
Love it!
Lilly

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

Thank you so much everyone!

Lilly's Home - I have teacups...and your suggestion has sparked an idea, thank you! :D

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

This is the sweetest thing I have seen in quite a while! Tiny little things growing out of the old, just as they do in the woods. Gorgeous, Lisa.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails