Friday, February 19, 2010

Shop Update Today

It's Friday!  Hooray!  I'll be having a small shop update today. 
I only have a few things to list, but I'll give you a sneak peek at some new pieces.

A new wool brooch inspired by the coming of spring.


A wool terrarium housed inside a vintage Crown canning jar.


A cheery toadstool brooch, the colors of which make me smile.


There will be another brooch or two in the shop as well.  I hope to sit down around noon CST and add these to the shop.  With luck, I'll be doing another update next week with some new projects I've been tinkering with. 

Enjoy your Friday, everyone!  I hope you all have fabulous plans for the weekend.  If you get a chance, stop by Pat's blog and read her post on the new addtions to her vintage button collection.  What does your Magpie favor?

7 comments:

Heleen said...

I love this project!!

Kim van Waardenburg said...

you can clearly see the love you put into your items!!
enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

they all look delightful!!

Unknown said...

rats. I missed the terrarium.. well done .. some lucky fish snaffled it up!! woop woop!! gotta make more of those methinks!!

Margie Oomen said...

everything is just so beautiful, thoughtful and inspiring lisa
you have such a way with wool

Anna White said...

Very cute..I love the brooch..very sweet x

Lesley Todd said...

Oooh I love the terrarium! I knew it would be sold already. You got to be quick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails