Friday, March 01, 2013

bound to be a great weekend

Thank you to everyone who stopped by for my shop update yesterday.  There's a little stack of boxes waiting for the mailman right now.  I hope you all enjoy your pieces.  For those that weren't able to get a piece, there will be a few more coming soon.  I'll keep you posted.

Tonight I'll go to the artists' reception for a small show in town, where my 'Stepping Stones' piece will be displayed.  I'm looking forward to seeing it hung on the wall next to other artists' work.  A little nervous too, but the post-reception cocktails should take care of that.

Tomorrow I'll be heading out of town for the day to check out an Art-o-Mat machine, some fabric and thrift stores, and have some lunch with one of my favorite people.

It's bound to be a great weekend with a start like this.

I hope you enjoy yours too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for my package to arrive. Every time I look at your work, a feeling bubbles up that I cannot explain--but it is a good feeling!

prpltrtl946 said...

Sounds exciting! Have a wonderful time! 8*)

Are your stones in the machine you are checking out? Did I miss something? Eeek!

Bask in your glory, Lisa! It is a well earned achievement!! 8*)

S in AK said...

Oh my gosh! I'll bet it's going to be a beautiful show and I know your Stepping Stones piece is going to be one of the highlights. Enjoy your cocktail. And all the glory! : )

joanie said...

I'm glad you have such a great weekend in store. Have a cocktail for me too please, and toast yourself for me.
xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails