Thursday, March 28, 2013

still needling

 A big thank you to all of you that stopped by my shop update earlier this week.  The last of the packages left with Marv the mailman yesterday and I hope they'll soon be in your hands, and that you'll enjoy your new pieces.  I am humbled by the response to my work.  I know some of you weren't able to snag the pieces you wanted but hopefully there will be something else that speaks to you in the future.

After the packing and mailing was finished I dove back into needling and I have a few brooches on my table.  There may just be another shop update next week.  Yay!

There will be a little of this, too, as I feel the need to switch gears creeping up on me.

I also feel the need to get out in the woods.  The weather has made a turn and suddenly there's sunlight.  We still have gobs and gobs of snow, but no matter, I have snowshoes.  The woods call.

Enjoy your day, everyone.

3 comments:

prpltrtl946 said...

Enjoy your woods!! 8*)

srsaeaa@gmail.com said...

I just love the way you layer your colors to get the final effect. : )

lynn bowes said...

oooooooohhhhh . . . another domed scene. Cannot wait to see what you come up with.

xo :: lynn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails